When I think of summer, I think of peaches. When I think of peaches, I immediately think of this mouth-watering peach cobbler recipe. It’s not hard to make, and I promise you’ll want to eat the entire pan!
Not ready to start baking? That’s totally okay! Save the pin above so you can easily find it later.
- 2 1/2 cups peaches peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup additional sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Lay sliced peaches in an even layer at the bottom of the 13×9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, salt, baking powder, flour, milk, and butter until combined. Pour over peaches.
- In a small measuring cup, mix 1 cup sugar with 2 Tbsp. cornstarch and sprinkle over the batter. Finally, pour 1 cup of boiling water over the top of the cobbler.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until golden brown.
Let me know in the comments if you made this peach cobbler recipe and how it turned out! Also, I would love to know what your favorite summer dessert is!